Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mail for Christian, by Aurora

gfhfgegfftfryy 5rgygrghfb4fdsghgfhfgkhjfghrtjhgtrhthdg g
Ciao Christian come stai? /How are you?

tdgsdgafsgcftsdfdftgfgfgfgffgffhfhhfhrhggb6ffdffdgg hfhgugffdqqswfdddafsgdrerfff7
I saw the rabbits, the black rabbit white rabbit

fttheytggijgohtthkaqwe2 fhgbjvjgyhfhghgfghtghgrrutgbngnhbvcvfgxzds09
I didn't see the kitty

m jbvrgfvgyrtygtyfgudsghghfgdgdhfgydjhfhghgwffgfytyrywte4
I talked to Christian on the phone

nbvbhbfghfhgfueeopprturgufgwgwkhkhfk77
I have aunt Naomi here

dtfrtdtetgdrdftdgdfgsvydffccvvfgfggfftgfrfghfgffyutiyop;kj7777iguggeytyrgdgegfgfggfgfewdwhgfwhfrrg
I have a dragon here in my house, and I play with it

utghuhrfhjehegrrutuyuryuyrtyrutyuytuirythghbvbvb77dbvcvbjncjnjvjfhvj0ncvjhghfgvhv[nvjnjfjjdfhjjfkhdhjdfmdvbhdb'dhdhgghdghdgddhgdhgdhdgdhhhggdggdsggdgdgdgd
Come here Christian we wait for you tomorrow night

fhgfregfhhgegehhfhghghdgfgf635gfbgfggbbg[p;/hdhhgfhfgf6 AURORA
I give a kiss to you, you give a kiss to me Aurora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...