Sunday, August 24, 2008

week-end with Cathrin.. priceless(:








I wish I could take you all with me...(:

The Temple was fantastic(: Gosh I'm glad I did go. Even for few hours it is worth it. And it is when you step in that you realize how much you missed it, how much you need it, and how much it is home.

p.s. by the way, does anyone know what kind of flower is this yellow one??? The steam looks like a sunflower, but the flower is totally knew to me. 
I wonder now what's up with me. I keep seeing flowers I've never seen before, but now my question is if I haven't paied attention to all this before, and it's just now that I'm doing it.. mmmmm.. Ok I'm in love, but come on... Is life really that bad without this kind of love??? hahahahahaha(: I think life it's not bad, but it just becomes much MUCH better with someone to love and be loved like this. It really is.. And no I can't really explain it, so people get over the fact I'm this happy and try to be ok with it. (sorry I'm just a little frustrated with "some" people)

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

Ok, if you don't know the name of that flower, I am certainly not going to be of any help in this matter. I mean, if you don't know a flower, there is no hope for me in guessing it. hahhaha :)

I know this doesn't really make sense, but I miss you!!!! ... I know don't ask, but it's true. Can't wait until the wedding!! I need colors so I can make sure I match... well at least so I can make sure I don't clash!!hahaha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...