Monday, October 12, 2009

{Natale*Christmas} new colors!







I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas. I pretty much like the old stuff. Red rouffles, white lights, wooden decorations, real greens, all with a bit of sparkle.
But I have to say, if I would change my style I think I would go with this ! I love, love, love this decorations, everything about it. I just don't know how much pink my husband could handle :)

I heart the amazing space of light Yvonne from Yvestown uses in her own living. With some bright colors, simplicity and even more bright white space, I think that's what I like the most.

I love how she combines traditional to new design. The beautiful Weihnachtspyramide that made me dream every Christmas growing up, with a background in new patterns of light greens and pink. Also you can find a cute pattern for this adorable clogs provided by Jenny at AllSorts , via Yvestown.

I know once you take a look you'll just keep going back to it :)

1 comment:

Crystal HW said...

There are so many color options, and "themes" for Christmas these days. That is a nice one,so it is too bad that Rob is against it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...