Monday, July 19, 2010

when summer makes you dream a little



we spent a great day and 1/2 with our 4 nephews and 1 niece. I almost packed them all up and took them with me. They are so great, I love them.
We hadn't seen each other for almost 2 years. I can't believe how everyone has grown so much. It has been so much fun to be called "aunt Naomi" so many times in a day and to play around with all of them. Playing ping pong, tennis, pool time, eating ice cream and sleeping all in the same room. What do you want more really? It's amazing what a day like this brings to you. I feel like it was long a month for all it has brought me.



After a day missing them all we are able to get back together again. San Diego is the spot this time. I can't wait. It is our short getaway for 2 days, with more nephews and niece time, and camping in our new volvo :) That should be fun hahahaha who knows, might be the only time we actually want to do something like that, might as well keep ourselves young right?

Here we come sunshine!

{beautiful photography by Elena Kalis, others via Design Mom, and ffffound}

2 comments:

Sara said...

You guys finally switched up to a good, dependable Volvo? Now you can take your trip with confidence! And camping in it too? Genius. :)

Naomi Alice said...

Oh we did!!! hahahaha and it was awesome!! I love Volvo, I think it is gonna be our car forever!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...