Friday, September 26, 2008

invitations are OUT!!!!! yessss...

Finalmente sono in volo. Anzi alcuni di voi li avete giá ricevuti, mentre altri dovranno aspettare ancora qualche giorno.





Ok let me tell you, after this.. aaall this ... I decided I'll never throw away any invitations I'll ever get EVER! Wait, I'm already doing that, but yea.. After all that work I know what it means now hahahahaha(:
I'm happy. One more thing DONE. Enjoy it, and we'll be waiting to see you at our receptions(:
Baci

4 comments:

Ilaria said...

Gli inviti sono bellissimi!!! Non ho ancora ricevuto il mio (...non vedo l'ora!!!), ma solo dalle foto si vede gia'. Sei proprio un'artista!!! :)

Naomi Alice said...

Grazie Ila(:
spero vi arrivano presto.. Hanno fatto tappa a Portland, ma arriveranno(:
Un bacione

JWalburger said...

They look great! I look forward to seeing it on my parents fridge when I get there in a couple weeks.

Kjerstin said...

Absolutely LOVE THEM!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...