Friday, September 5, 2008

Separation Anxiety-DAY 1

IN ACTION
I love you (:

That most be Marty.. and one of the many girlfriends ha(:

Pascal was so nice not only to take this pictures and sent them to me. But to turn on skype this morning/evening there, to actually see for few minutes all of them at work(: Wow that was so great.. And Christian still doesn't know hahahahaha(:
Merci, Merci, Merci!!!!!

Pascal é stato cosí gentile non solo a fare queste foto e mandarmele. Ma accendere skype questa mattina/sera li, per vedere per qualche minuto tutti loro al lavoro(: Wow, che emozione, fantastico!!! E Christian ancora non lo sa hahahahaha(:
Grazie Grazie Grazie!!!!!

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

that is great! Glad to see you are hanging in there, and gettign the blessings you deserve to get you through.

Naomi Alice said...

yea, blessings are here(: thank goodness. and Christian is the biggest BIGGEst one(: Oh I can't wait to marry him!!!!!
Everything is moving on, and since time got 1/2 way there, it is now running like crazy and I'm just trying to catch up with it.
Yea, I feel so waisted I just can't wait till.... all this is over. Sorry, so not nice to say something like this, but really.. it will be nice- THEN(:
still I enjoy everything I'm doing and it is dang exciting. Actually how weird will it be once I don't have this stuff to think about??
Ok no worries... I'll find something else hahahahaha(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...