Friday, December 4, 2009

Advent Calendar 2009

This year despite all my plans to do and make things for people I'm ending up doing nothing. But Thank goodness for friends.. Yep THANK YOU!
Cause when it comes to hard times, the good friends are the one that make a difference :)

My advent Calendar this year is a beautiful one made by my dear friend Cathrin, love u girl!


Some of the messages I found in my advent calendar:

" a little boy is crying on his knotty chair.. and he tells his mother.. "
"if you're raising me right, how come I get into SO much trouble??.." :)
{Dennis The Menace by Ketcham}


"Love is what's in a room with you at Christmas,if you stop opening presents and listen."
{Bobby- age7} WOW!


The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child.
The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife.
Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.
When his mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said:
"Nothing, I just helped him cry."


"Love is like a little old woman and little old man who are still friends
even after they know each other so well."
{Tommy- age 6}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...