Monday, June 21, 2010

Evol-lovE

I'm missing my hubby so much. I really can't sleep at night anymore.. not that I could before, but now it's getting ridiculous. So here I am not really up for anything but at the same time my brain is going all over the places. 
It just came to my mind when I sent my husband this link in february of 2008. I absolutely love this short movie. Gorgeous idea, love story. Absolutely magical just like our story :) I miss you honey!


Evol: "This romantic tale is shot in reverse to keep the story moving forward. Dazzle Films
Credits: 
Director: Chris Vincze
Producer: Wendy Bevan-Mogg
Writer: Chris Vincze
Cast: Rick Warden
Cast: Lucy Barker
Oh and Lucy Barker here is absolutely adorable. Love her!

{for much better resolution go on Chris Vincze}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...