Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

my husband was just telling me how I should get back to drawing.. OOOH yes I need to. And  he was saying I should go get the stuff I need since I'm in Switzerland (where Im from) and I know where to get them. Only the shop I usually used to go is in Como, Italy. I don't think I'll be going to Como in the next week. I'm going home in only a week yahoooooo!!!
Anyways, I was looking around and ooh I fell on to this awesome project. This is just perfect, isn't?

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

It's a little different then what I'm used to but now you tell me if this isn't just perfect for a creative soul looking to express herself.



I love the idea, I love the work. I'm on it, I want to do it. It will be SO much fun :) I actually think my husband and I should make one together. His answer was "let's do it!". Yesssss even better!!!
Now all we need is to choose a theme and color.. hmmmmm. Knowing myself I might need to make more then one of this.

{the sketchbook project by arthousecoop, richardrudnicki, alinanimation }

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh, this is fabulous. I am going to tell some other friends about this who will love it.

And how fabulous that you get to be reunited with your husband in a week!!! Yippee.

Naomi Alice said...

Oh yea, You should make one too Sara!! It will be fun!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...