Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Fiorellino} all things ~ flowers


I've always liked flowers so much and I still get surprised by its beauty and inspiration. I don't think at this point I'll ever get tired of it.
It is one of my biggest inspirations, and I love it in so many ways. Fabric... oooh beautiful fabric!
Again, since at this time my resurces are litmited, I just want to keep building my own inspirational portfolio/board right here, so that when the time comes I'll be ready. I'll just be able to have my thoughts strait up and just go to work back to my creations. Oh can I tell you how much I can't wait???.... 
So get ready for more and more colors, shapes, styles of beautiful flowers. If you are a romantic dreamer, this is for you :)


{fiorellino} from Italian in English {little flower}
beautiful picture by Eu Carlos Filipe via fotothing.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...