Saturday, May 1, 2010

new beddings


After 1 year 1/2 we are finally getting new bedding sheets, yesssss! And no, I'm not talking about fun colorful sheets, not yet. But I've been looking around lately just for fun and here is something I've found.

Beside my personal taste would be a little different I really love the color, and fun design by Marimekko.


Ok, the fact that flowers and nature are involved do tell it all. But there is much more.. I'm just having fun all over again watching this colorful prints.

{by Marimekko, via Christmas home decoration decor}

1 comment:

Rodrigo Nardotto said...

Ciao, Naomi!

How are you doing? And your Father? Is he going better? My best wishes to him and for all.

I have some news...i'm studing design too. Check it in my picasaweb galery:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rnardotto/Galeria

Hug's!

Rodrigo Nardotto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...