Tuesday, December 14, 2010

let it snow

awake at 3:30 am this morning I couldn't go back to sleep. It is the same old same.. When my husband gets up so early to go to work, I just can't go back to sleep. My body refuses to sleep but ignoring the fact it really needs to rest some good hours.
So when the sky was still dark and the sun still asleep, I was dreaming of a snowy day.. faraway in the woods, surrounded by trees, lots of them, a nice fireplace keeping me warm in a nice cabin, and the quite peace and silence outside that only snow can bring.. Cosy, warm, loved, relaxed.. Today I'm bringing you snow  :)


{by country best cabins photo by Heidi Long / via french by design, }

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, this would be a lovely porch to spend a snowy winter day. Sign me up.

Naomi Alice said...

No kidding.. I can't get it off my mind.. Might be the snow dreaming, on a beautiful sunny Californian day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...